The ratings on NBA 2K16 finally got updated and some player rankings are still messed up. The couple ratings that I do like are these.
- Stephen Curry. Steph Curry finally got updated to a higher ranking of 96, I will take 96 anytime over 91 for Curry.
- Damian Lillard. Lillard got updated to a 86 rank over a previous 84 ranking. Lillard is quick and easy to shoot with so that is why I like this rating.
- Kristaps Porzingis. Porzingis was formerly a 73 which I didn’t think he deserved, he also got his outside scoring up in the A’s.
- Dwight Howard. Howard is now stripped of his 88 rating which I didn’t think he deserved because of his tendency to miss layups and not play very well.
- CJ McCollum. McCollum was previously a 67 and now is a 82 which is fitting for the most improved player.
Now these are the top five most messed up ratings.
- LeBron James. I did not like the 96 rating but I really don’t like the new 97 rating.
- Draymond Green. I mean I said he should go up but not to a 95!
- Kyle Lowry. Lowry is now a 91 as opposed to a 82, I would shoot more for the 85 area instead.
- Anthony Davis. Davis is still a player rated in the 90’s, he is a 94 but I would give him more of a 88 or 89 but not a 94.
- Carmelo Anthony. Anthony is a pretty good player but I don’t know about a 90