Starting with the Overrated players and teams going into the NBA season.
1. Derrick Rose- After moving to the Knicks there has been a lot of hype around them, and I don’t think that Derrick Rose can come through for the Knicks.
2. Blake Griffin- Griffin has always been a good player but he is rated to high sometimes. Griffin is mostly praised because of his great dunking, but overall in my opinion Blake Griffin is not as good as some think.
1. New York Knicks- This team at times has been ranked as one of the best rosters in the NBA, the Knicks have good players but they are all for now just pretty good.
2. Cleveland Cavaliers- After wining the NBA Finals the Cavs have seemed to forget about the offseason, they did not pursue resigning their backup center and their backup point guard. Also they still have not resigned J.R. Smith, their number one SG. The main question for them now is can they win without these minor components.
1. Isaiah Thomas- Thomas is looking to be ready to lead a kind of unnoticed Celtics, Thomas provides great ball movement and shots.
2. Harrison Barnes- After moving from Golden State to Dallas, Barnes will be more of a shot taker because now he takes he three point shooting ability to a team who needs it. Also he is mostly unnoticed he has the ability to reach high scoring in games.
1. Boston Celtics- Following the signing of the much needed center Al Horford, they will have great playmaking and shooting ability with Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, and Al Horford.
2. Orlando Magic- They are without Victor Oladipo, but they now have Serge Ibaka, and going with a large lineup which can help in games. Center: Bismack Biyombo, PF: Serge Ibaka, SF: Aaron Gordon, and so forth.